WHO WE ARE
Global Action Management is an events production and communications consultancy.
Founded in 2004 and based in Geneva (Switzerland), we organise and create content for high-level events as well as provide PR and communications services to clients throughout the world.
We tailor-make professional seminars and offer exclusive access to the leading world experts in the field of your interest. We also design international cultural projects and help our clients form productive collaborations worldwide.
WHAT WE DO
- Creation of content for and organisation of specialist seminars, masterclasses, panel discussions, conferences, cultural and country branding events
- Venue search
- Onsite event management
- Catering, transportation, accommodation & travel support
- Video and photo production
- Event registration management
PR and communications services
- Social media management (content strategy, content creation, account development)
- Event promotion
- Development of PR and communications strategy
- Writing and design of information notes, handbooks and brochures
Translation and interpretation services
- Written translation, editing and proofreading
We offer educational and professional specialist seminar programmes for executives and specialists. We provide full coordination of seminar organisation including accommodation, travel, transport and catering.
HOW IT WORKS
We start by identifying a seminar topic that is of interest to you. We will then prepare a draft programme. Once the draft is approved, we start finalising the programme and scheduling meetings with experts specialised in the topic of the seminar.
Our seminar programmes offer an exclusive and direct access to high-level specialists in a particular professional field.
Seminar duration depends on clients' availabilities and can be anything between 2 and 5 working days. Number of participants varies between 6 to 15 persons.
Some of our seminar programmes:
- International protocol and etiquette (currently available in Switzerland, Austria and Italy)
- Secrets of Geneva's international success
- Cryptocurrency: past, present and future
- Agriculture: tradition vs. innovation
Seminar programmes are customised according to level of participants, topic of interest, location, number of attendees, dates and duration,
Please contact us for more detailed information.
Etoile Rouge Supper Club, Verbier
Victoria Hall, Geneva
Fête Impériale, Vienna
Hotel Sacher; Vienna